Love Notes to My Husband



April 22, 2018
If someone believed me, they would be as in love with you as I am.

February 14, 2018
My Love, I tell you that you're my favorite person and sometimes I get the feeling you think it's just something I say. I write a lot in my journal and this is something I recently wrote that I wanted to share with you today. 

"You are my favorite person and loving you completes me. If I felt no other love in the world for the rest of my life, loving you would have been enough."




December 26, 2017
Every night when I look at you I see the same exact face I see when I look at your childhood photos, and everything about everything becomes perfect, in that moment. You will always be my favorite face to look at before bed.




October 12, 2017
My heart has always hurt for other people. It's hard not to feel it, it's like their pain happens to me, and I feel it deep inside; it feels like that's what I'm here for: to feel the pain of humanity. It used to be the only reason I could see as the reason I existed.  I know that pain used to consume me but then, I met you. I still feel the sadness and collective pain, but it's different now. You made me different. You lightened my heart. You make this world lighter. I am forever grateful to live this life being your wife.




September 7, 2017
My friend asked how we were doing and I told her "the best we have been." It has been almost 7 years since the day we met, and I am so much more in love with you than I have ever been. I feel a completeness and wholeness in just being alive because I have the love in my heart for you. It keeps me alive in the best possible way.

April 27, 2017
To be honest, I wasn't sure that you had the ability to love me the way I needed to be loved. To love me deeply from your soul. But you proved me wrong.




April 26, 2017
I cried to my mom today. I told her "...my heart is beating to love. I feel like I have so much love to give." I pray for the day I can love your child, My Love.




April 25, 2017
I woke up today wondering why and how we are born who we are, what determines that? Immediately after, I had the thought of losing you and in that moment I knew. -I knew that my soul could love no other soul. And that was reason enough as to why and how I am who I am.




April 12, 2017
Sometimes the only word that describes what my heart feels is, hurt. Maybe it’s a hurt soon to come and it scares me.
I would like to know that I lived my life fearlessly but that would be a lie. 
I’ve been scared of it all.
I was scared of love, I was scared of success, and I was scared of you.
There are times in certain but very small moments when everything feels right in the world, 
a lot of those moments happen when I'm with you. I don't know what it means but I like it a lot. And I wanted to tell you, I know this year was a hard one for me but you never left, and I just wanted to say, thank you



April 10, 2017
One of the most powerful things you ever said to me was, we.



September 27, 2016
Souls are destined. All things have purpose.
And mine was to meet you.
You teach me a new love every day.
Your words are vast and sometimes abrupt but,
when you take your time, that is when I see your soul.
And with your soul, I grow in mine every time.

September 5, 2016
Through loving you I found vulnerability, which made me strong, fear which made me brave, and you who made me whole.

September 30, 2015
Any pain you feel will never compare to the regret that comes from walking away from love. I choose to love you every day.







Comments